We are experienced in all facets of server, desktop computer repair services, laptop and networking services, structured-cabling services and support. We always provide a no pressure complimentary phone or in-shop consultation to understand your issue completely. No work is done without your permission except critical services such as ensuring backups are maintained, network hardware is updated and functioning properly, emergency virus removal services, etc. All business-hours support is billed at our regular rate unless a special agreement is in force or Plan 1 or 2 is in place for your organization.
We can provide pick-up and delivery anywhere within the Greater Cincinnati area included in our standard on-site minimum charge. Appointments for pickup and delivery is required and pickup and delivery times are limited to technician availability.
Our service rates:
Our billing rate for all services is $130 per hour, billed in 15-minute increments (for business and individual support). We have one rate for all support whether on-site, remote or in-shop.
After-hours/emergency support is available for $165 per hour in 15-minute increments. This is for any non-business hours support or emergency support that require immediate attention from any of our technicians.
We try to do everything we can to assist you remotely or we’ll have you bring hardware to our shop to more cost-effectively support you. When we have to come on-site, we ask for a 2-hour minimum for on-site services and we may bill a travel time at a rate of $60 per hour (in fifteen-minute increments) for clients farther than 10 minutes from the assigned technician’s location. We have technicians located in several different regions of Greater Cincinnati, so we’ll always assign a tech that’s closest to you to minimize travel costs.
Typical Estimated Costs for Common Services
It’s rare for in-shop services to exceed 2 to 3 hours. Most basic repairs average 2 hours or less.
- Power supply replacement including the new power supply typically costs around $150 including a full computer blow-out and physical cleaning.
- Complete Computer Optimization and thorough virus/malware removal is $225 and $350. We generally try to keep this service to this maximum cost even if it takes us several hours (which does happen many times).
- Hard drive replacement with new SSD drive, system clone and drive clean-up, repair typically costs about $250 to $375 including the new SSD drive.
- Laptop screen replacement including new screen and all labor charges typically run around $250 or less.
- Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from XP, Vista, 7-10 costs around $250 to $390 including a legal Windows 11 Pro license. We can also still upgrade to Windows 10 for system that don’t support Windows 11.
- Remote Support to resolve an issue with a web browser, Microsoft Office application or general Windows issue will typically be between 30 minutes and one hour, so generally $130 or less.