We are experienced in all facets of server, desktop computer repair services, laptop and networking services, structured-cabling services and support. We always provide a no pressure complimentary phone or in-shop consultation to understand your issue completely. No work is done without your permission except critical services such as ensuring backups are maintained, network hardware is updated and functioning properly, emergency virus removal services, etc. Business services are billed at our regular rate unless after-hours or emergency services are required – our rate is higher for these services.
We can provide pick-up and delivery anywhere within the Greater Cincinnati area included in our standard on-site minimum charge. Appointments for pickup and delivery is required and pickup and delivery times are limited to technician availability.
Our billing rate for all services is $115 per hour, billed in 15-minute increments (this rate is for business and residential services). We have one rate for all services whether on-site, remote or in-shop. If service is needed in an emergency capacity or after-hours, our billing rate will be $150 per hour in 15-minute increments (and this will be communicated to the client directly beforehand).
We have a 1-hour minimum for on-site services and we bill a one-way travel time rate of $60 per hour (in fifteen-minute increments) for clients farther than 10 minutes from the assigned technician’s location. We have techs located in several different regions of Greater Cincinnati, so we’ll always assign a tech that’s closest to you to minimize travel costs.
Typical Estimated Costs for Common Services
It’s rare for in-shop services to exceed 2 to 3 hours. Most basic repairs average 2 hours or less.
- Power supply replacement including the new power supply typically costs around $125 including a full computer blow-out and physical cleaning.
- Complete Computer Optimization and thorough virus/malware removal is $200 and $300. We generally try to keep this service to this maximum cost range even if it takes us several hours..
- Hard drive replacement with new hard drive, system clone and drive clean-up, repair typically costs about $250 to $350 including the new hard drive.
- Laptop screen replacement including new screen and all labor charges typically run around $200 or less.
- Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from XP, Vista or 7 costs around $250 to $300 including a legal Windows 10 Pro license. Windows 10 might be a free upgrade for your Windows 7 computer as Microsoft is still allowing the upgrade at no charge so in those cases your cost might be even lower.
- Remote Support to resolve an issue with a web browser, Microsoft Office application or general Windows issue will typically be between 30 minutes and one hour, so generally $115 or less.