We are experienced in all facets of server, desktop computer repair services, laptop and networking services and support. We always provide a no pressure complimentary phone or in-shop consultation to understand your issue completely. No work is done without your permission. Business services are billed according to the client’s needs at the same hourly rate as our residential services (with the exception of emergency or after-hours services which are billed at a higher rate – always with approval).
We can provide pick-up and delivery and on-site services anywhere within the Greater Cincinnati area. Appointments for these types of services are required.
Our billing rate for all services is $115 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments. This rate is for business and residential service, all the same cost whether on-site, remote or in-shop.
Typical Estimated Times for Common Services
It’s rare for in-shop services to exceed 2 hours. Most basic repairs average between 1 and 1.5 hours.
- Power supply replacement including the new power supply typically costs around $125 including a full computer blow-out and physically cleaning.
- Complete Computer Optimization and thorough virus/malware removal is $198 to $250. We generally try to keep this service to this maximum cost even if it takes us several hours..
- Hard drive replacement with new hard drive, system clone and drive clean-up, repair typically costs about $250 to $300 including the new hard drive.
- Laptop screen replacement including new screen and all labor charges typically run around $195 or less.
- Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from XP, Vista or 7 costs around $250 to $300 including a legal Windows 10 Pro license. Windows 10 might be a free upgrade for your Windows 7 computer as Microsoft is still allowing the upgrade at no charge so in those cases your cost will be even lower.
- Remote Support to resolve an issue with a web browser, Microsoft Office application or general Windows issue will typically be between 30 minutes and one hour.