Midwest PROTECH is currently hiring! We’re looking to add a new technician to our team as soon as possible!
- Must have good phone and communication skills. The primary role of this individual will be to answer incoming support calls, provide support for walk-in customers and provide remote support using our remote support tools.
- Must have an understanding of the basic concepts of hosted services like Microsoft Office365 , Google G Suite, CrashPlan and others.
- Good technical troubleshooting skills and an ability to understand and identify client needs in the face of communication challenges with end-users that don’t always explain issues accurately.
- Must be able to deal with a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment and learn new technologies quickly.
- Understanding of these products is beneficial:
- Microsoft Office 2010 through current
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 and a basic understanding of Windows Server operating systems
- Understand the difference between image-based backup and file backup.
- Understanding of incremental offsite backup solutions – CrashPlan PROe and Acronis (training will be provided in this area)
- Working with corporate email systems like G Suite and Office365
- Setup network printers on wired LAN networks and smaller wireless networks.
- An understanding of Windows SMB network shares
- Dealing with typical browser issues with all common browsers – cache clearing, searching Internet history and dealing with add-ons and extensions
Starting pay rate for this entry to mid-level position is between $14 and $18 per hour depending on level of experience. For a more experienced level 2 technician, pay rate could be considerably higher.
We believe that knowledge can be taught, but we can’t teach character and integrity. We hold to the highest levels of integrity, honesty and value in all we do and our team prides itself in our perspective and spirit.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the position(s) we have available above, please send your resume to:
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To provide the best customer service experience in the IT industry.
Help our clients refine their IT infrastructure to eliminate their concerns about data loss and down-time. Help our clients utilize technology more effectively by truly understanding their needs.