- Backup & Data Recovery – we offer a wide-array of backup and recovery solutions for every need
- Website Design and Maintenance
- Corporate email – G Suite & Microsoft Office365
- Hosted services – domain names, websites, FTP servers, etc.
- VoIP phone system setup, configuration and maintenance
- NAS implementation and migrations from servers to inexpensive NAS solutions
- Active Directory implementation, configuration and maintenance
- Windows 2008/2012 Server Implementation & Maintenance
- DNS, DHCP and VPN services and configuration
- Small business router support including UniFi, ASUS and WatchGuard
- Corporate moves including servers, workstations and phone systems
- Network wiring installation and support
- Secure wireless network setup and configuration – we specialize in Enterprise-class wireless at SMB prices
- Video surveillance system installations, add-ons, and replacement
What Makes Us Different
Our goal is to give each business we support the same personalized attention that goes into each individual client relationship we develop. From day one, our goal has always been to maintain a long term relationship with all our clients. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry and are focused on small businesses. We specialize in supporting businesses from “Mom and Pops” to 60+ user organizations that are trying to downsize their IT infrastructure to save money or those that are expanding and branching out to multiple locations. We are also a good fit for those businesses who are trying to stabilize their IT costs and maintain a long-term IT relationship for network reliability.
Our goal is to provide your company value and not charge you for services you don’t need. We tailor our services to your needs and help you decide what is necessary for your individual business. One of the things that makes us different is that we don’t require support agreements or monthly fees. All the work we do is billed as we do it. If you have a few months where everything is working great, you don’t have any IT support costs! Check out our article on the things to look for in an IT provider to see how we might be a good fit for your business.