- Cyber Security Awareness Training – You need it! We offer continuing-education for Cyber Security Awareness for insurance compliance and for general employee training needs.
- Backup & Data Recovery – we specialize in off-site cloud backup using Acronis. We also offer our own custom on-premise solution for more basic needs.
- Website Design and Maintenance
- Corporate file sharing, email and calendaring – Google Workspace & Microsoft Office365
- Hosted services – domain names, websites, FTP servers, etc.
- VoIP phone system migration, configuration and maintenance
- NAS implementation and migrations from servers to inexpensive NAS solutions
- Active Directory implementation, configuration and maintenance
- Windows 2008/2012 Server Implementation & Maintenance
- Networking services for remote connectivity – VPN, SharePoint, remote PC access, etc.
- Small business router support including UniFi, ASUS, Netgear and WatchGuard
- Corporate location moves including servers, workstations and phone systems
- Structure cable/network wiring installation, repair and support
- Secure wireless network setup and configuration – we specialize in Enterprise-class wireless at SMB prices
- Video surveillance system installations, add-ons, and replacement
What Makes Us Different?
Our Mission Statement says it all:
“To provide the best customer support experience in the IT industry.”
Our goal is to give each business we support the same personalized attention that goes into each individual client relationship we develop. From day one, our goal has always been to maintain a long term relationship with all our clients. We specialize in supporting businesses from “Mom and Pops” to 60+ user organizations that are trying to downsize their IT infrastructure to save money or those that are expanding and branching out to multiple locations. We are also a good fit for those businesses who are trying to stabilize their IT costs and maintain a long-term IT relationship for their infrastructure reliability.
Our goal is to provide your company value and not charge you for services you don’t need. We tailor our services to your needs and help you decide what is necessary for your individual business. One of the things that makes us different is that we don’t require support agreements or monthly fees.
Check out our article on the things to look for in an IT provider to see how we might be a good fit for your business.