We started working with Webroot SecureAnywhere over a year ago in an attempt to find a better anti-virus product for our clients that didn’t nag for renewal annually, require re-activation and come with annoying pop-ups.
We settled on Webroot SecureAnywhere for a number of reasons:
- American owned and developed. Founded in 1997, Webroot a privately held security company based in Colorado
- Continuous activation – no re-installs, re-activation or re-licensing to deal with for the life of the product
- Affordable annual fee of $39.99 per computer (less when purchased for multiple computers). It’s really worth it, free AV products don’t offer as much protection and it will wind up costing you in the long run if you’re not using a good anti-virus product
- Managed End-point solution allowing us to help our clients identify and remove viruses right over the phone if necessary. Many of these services provided at no charge to you!
- Webroot SecureAnywhere is hands-down the most efficient anti-virus product we’ve ever worked with. Fast installation, less memory and CPU utilization (in other words, allows your computer to run faster) and built in web filter to prevent infections better than most traditional anti-virus products.
- The Webroot SecureAnywhere product is typically sold in 5-count minimums, but as a reseller for Webroot we are able to sell individual licenses so even home and small business clients with less than 5 computers can get the same level of protection as larger businesses.
- Click here for more information on Webroot SecureAnywhere or call or email us if you want to get it installed on your computer(s).
What if I’m already infected?
If you do get infected (no anti-virus product is perfect), we are experts at removing viruses and malware and getting your computer running as good as new. Our virus/malware removal process is part of a 36-stop optimization process that we’ve perfected over the years. You can read more about that process here.