Do you dread having to call your phone system provider for support? STOP WASTING YOUR TIME!
RingCentral and Nextiva are cloud-based phone systems supported and managed by the vendor – they are not a service provided by Midwest PROTECH or any other IT company. We are have worked with these vendors for years and can assist you with issues should they occur if you are already with one of these VoIP services.
CoreNexa is our very own in-house VoIP service that is supplied, configured and supported by us directly, no more calling out-of-the-country help desks!
The available VoIP features are too numerous to mention, but here are some highlights:
- Rates from $19 to $44 per phone (depending on necessary features) with unlimited calling to the 48-contiguous states and low long-distance rates for (overseas, Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, etc.)
- Mobile apps for iPhone/iPad and Android
- Call management and phone system administration – your own portal giving you total control of your phone system
- Online meetings for mobile and desktop
- Integration with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, and others
- Web-based faxing with no physical line required or traditional faxing to an actual machine
- Call log reports, multi-level auto attendant, music on hold and so much more!
- For VoIP services there is no hardware to purchase except for desk phones should you want to use them versus the mobile app that is available with the service.
If you’re having trouble with your existing traditional phone service or VoIP phone system or feel like getting more for the monthly cost you’re already spending for traditional phone service, please call or email us and we’ll help you figure out what service is best for you.
Click here for details on our own VoIP service
Please call or email us for more details.