Do you dread having to call your phone system provider for support? STOP WASTING YOUR TIME!
We’ve worked with many VoIP phone services over the years and have vetted services down to the one company that we are truly happy with for our own corporate phone service. After all, if the service isn’t good enough for us, then it’s not good enough for you!
RingCentral and Nextiva are cloud-based phone systems supported and managed by the vendor – they are not a service provided by Midwest PROTECH or any other IT company, however we are experts at getting clients setup on these services and assisting with issues should they occur if you are already with these services. CoreNexa is our very own in-house VoIP service that is supplied, configured and supported by us directly, no more calling out-of-the-country help desks!
The available VoIP features are too numerous to mention, but here are some highlights:
- Rates from $19 to $44 per phone (depending on necessary features) with unlimited calling to the 48-contiguous states and low long-distance rates for (overseas, Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, etc.)
- Mobile apps for iPhone/iPad and Android
- Call management and phone system administration – your own portal giving you total control of your phone system
- Online meetings for mobile and desktop
- Integration with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, and others
- Web-based faxing with no physical line required or traditional faxing to an actual machine
- Call log reports, multi-level auto attendant, music on hold and so much more!
- For VoIP services there is no hardware to purchase except for desk phones should you want to use them versus the mobile app that’s available with all services.
If you’re having trouble with your existing traditional phone service or VoIP phone system or feel like getting more for the monthly cost you’re already spending for traditional phone service, please call or email us and we’ll help you figure out what service is best for you.
Please call or email us for more details.