We’ve worked with many VoIP phone services over the years and have settled on several solutions to bring all the features of a high-end Enterprise-grade phone system to the SMB and residential markets. In July of 2016, we migrated our VoIP service to RingCentral (one of our featured VoIP solutions) and have been astounded at the quality, ease of use and reliability. We liked the service so much we decided to become resellers to help our clients experience the same results. We also partner with Nextiva for the highest value feature rich solutions around.
RingCentral and Nextiva are cloud-based phone systems supported and managed by the vendor – they are not a service provided by Midwest PROTECH or any other IT company. When you sign-up for a VoIP service you get your own account that you manage with the vendor directly, as a reseller, our involvement is just to get you setup successfully and support you as a local presence when and if necessary. Our goal is to keep your costs down and eliminate the middle-man wherever possible.
We also specialize in hardware-based on-premise VoIP phone systems as well. We can help you determine what solution is best for you or your business.
The available VoIP features are too numerous to mention, but here are some highlights:
- Rates from $18 to $44 per phone (depending on necessary features) with unlimited calling to the 48-contiguous states and 2500 minutes long-distance (overseas, Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, etc.)
- Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Call management and phone system administration – your own portal giving you total control of your phone system
- Online meetings for mobile and desktop
- Integration with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, Box and Dropbox
- Included fax number (no cost), call log reports, multi-level auto attendant, music on hold and so much more!
- For VoIP subscription services like RingCentral and Nextiva, there is no hardware to purchase except for desk phones.
If you’re having trouble with your existing traditional phone or VoIP phone system or feel like getting more for the monthly cost you’re already spending for traditional phone service, please call or email us and we’ll help you figure out if RingCentral is the right choice for you.
Please call or email us for more details.