We’ve worked with many VoIP phone services over the years and have settled on several solutions to bring all the features of a high-end Enterprise-grade phone system to the SMB and residential markets. We’ve always used our recommended phones systems in production over the years and have used BluIP, RingCentral, DialPad, Nextiva and now our own CoreNexa-based system. We’ve liked the services over the years so much we decided to become resellers of the best systems to help our clients experience the same results.
RingCentral and Nextiva are cloud-based phone systems supported and managed by the vendor – they are not a service provided by Midwest PROTECH or any other IT company, however we are experts at getting clients setup on these services and assisting with issues should they occur. CoreNexa is our very own in-house VoIP service that is sold and supported by us directly. The bottom line is that we can offer services that are self-managed with no support required by Midwest PROTECH, or provide systems that are fully supported by us. Our goal is to meet our clients at the point of their need and have a solution that’s best for their specific situation. Our goals are to keep our client’s costs down and eliminate the middle-man wherever possible while providing the best solutions and value available.
The available VoIP features are too numerous to mention, but here are some highlights:
- Rates from $19 to $44 per phone (depending on necessary features) with unlimited calling to the 48-contiguous states and low long-distance rates for (overseas, Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, etc.)
- Mobile apps for iPhone/iPad and Android
- Call management and phone system administration – your own portal giving you total control of your phone system
- Online meetings for mobile and desktop
- Integration with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, and others
- Web-based faxing with no physical line required or traditional faxing to an actual machine
- Call log reports, multi-level auto attendant, music on hold and so much more!
- For VoIP services there is no hardware to purchase except for desk phones should you want to use them versus the mobile app that’s available with all services.
If you’re having trouble with your existing traditional phone service or VoIP phone system or feel like getting more for the monthly cost you’re already spending for traditional phone service, please call or email us and we’ll help you figure out what service is best for you.
Please call or email us for more details.